Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday 21 April 2015
Metro Community Center
3251 3rd Ave. N.
St. Petersburg, FL 33713
Present: A. Horcha, L. Legrreta, S. McGrath, M. O’Hara, D. Painter, S. Provenzano, S. Solomons Absent: J. Aller, R. Robinson
Quorum present: Yes
Executive Director: Eric Skains Guests – None
- Meeting called to order at 7:00 p.m. by President, Scion Provenzano
• Noted resignation of Joseph Cromwell from the St. Pete Pride Board of Directors
- March meeting minutes were presented by Secretary, Mark O’Hara.•
- Treasurer S. Solomons presented reports both electronically and hard copy. E. Skains reported that
since then creation of the report that there has been an increase due to a sponsorship check.
- World Pride – Larry Bittle is working on this task. The BOD thanks him.
- Central Ave. Banners – currently have raised $1,040 as of 1 April. Goal of $5,000.
- Pride Guide is sold out!
- ClearChannel (iHeart Radio) is our official radio sponsor. The BOD has chosen to return a check toBeasly Media due to the public opinions of one of its employees.
- The 5K is all set for Gulfport.5.Committee Reports
• City of St. Petersburg cost – $90,000 estimated cost (Police increase of 43%). • Deferred agreement for E. Skains signed and execution has begun.6.Old Business
• All votes table to the April meeting
7. New Business
- A thank you note was delivered from the Tampa Bay Bucs. We will be working with them on anLGBT game again. Other local teams are also wanting to participate.
- S. McGrath will look into free 800 services for telecommunication.
- Tampa Pride will not be given in-kind for the 2015 event. Direct questions to E. Skains.
- See agenda and shared calendar for upcoming list of events. To get the shared calendar on yourmobile device or computer, contact Mark O’Hara.
8. Other Business