Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday 19 May 2015
Metro Community Center
3251 3rd Ave. N.
St. Petersburg, FL 33713
Present: J. Aller,, L. Legrreta,, M. O’Hara, D. Painter, S. Provenzano, R. Robinson. Absent: A. Horcha, S. McGrath, S. Solomons.
Quorum present: Yes
Executive Director: Eric Skains Guests – None
- Meeting called to order at 7:00 p.m. by President, Scion Provenzano.
- March meeting minutes were presented by Secretary, Mark O’Hara.•
- Treasurer report presented in absence of S. Solomons. Projected overall budget could take up to a
$15,000 hit because some larger payments do to arrive until after St. Pete Pride’s fiscal year closes.
• World Pride – upcoming meeting with a non-profit attorney.
• Central Ave. Banners – 150 banners with the diagonal design ordered at a discount.
• City of St. Petersburg cost – cost will increase annually due to contract between the city and the police
union. A long term agreement similar to that arranged with the Grand Prix is being established for St. Pete Pride.
- Motion to vote on Social Media Policy made by S. Provenzano, seconded by L. Legrreta. Motionpasses unanimously.
- Motion to vote on Outreach and Funds Development Committee creation made by S. Provenzano,seconded by R. Robinson. Motion passes unanimously.
- Motion to vote on Visitor Participation Policy made by S. Provenzano, seconded by J. Aller. Motionpasses unanimously.7. New Business
• See agenda and shared calendar for upcoming list of events. To get the shared calendar on your
mobile device or computer, contact Mark O’Hara.
8. Other Business • None
Motion made by D. Painter and seconded by S. Provenzano to approve the minutes. Motion carries.
Next Meeting is on Tuesday 16 June 2015 at 7pm