Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday 15 September 2015
Metro Community Center
3251 3rd Ave. N.
St. Petersburg, FL 33713
Present: J. Aller, L. Legretta, S. McGrath, M. O’Hara, D. Painter, S. Porvenzano, and S. Solomons Absent: R. Robinson (excused)
Quorum present: Yes
Executive Director: Eric Skains
Guests from Interfaith Worship Group
1. Meeting called to order at 7:00 p.m. by President, Scion Provenzano.
1.1. The Interfaith Worship Group presented a brief synopsis of their event held on Saturday
27 June 2015, and some changes that will be made for 2016. St. Pete Pride will continue to support.
- August meeting minutes were presented by Treasurer, Stanley Solomons, in the absence of Mark O’Hara. Motion made by Scion Provenzano and seconded by Donald Painter to approve the minutes.
- Treasurer Stanley Solomons distributed and summarized the organizations current balance sheet and profit/loss statement.
- 3.1. Eric Skains asked for board approval to adjust the amount given to our communitypartners who manned beverage stations in compensate for the liquor sales. Noobjection raised.
- 3.2. Proposed 2015-2016 budget was reviewed and explained to the board. Motion made byMark O’Hara to accept the budget as presented, seconded by Scion Provenzano. Motion to adopt carries.
- Executive Director
- 4.1. 2016 Planning Meeting is on Sunday 11 October 2015 from 10a-5p at the Metro Center.
- 4.2. 2016 Theme Dinner is on Tuesday 13 October 2015 at 7p at The Edge Lounge andTapas, 911 Central Ave, Saint Petersburg, FL 33701.
- Committee Reports
5.1. Scion Provenzano will bring information to the next meeting regarding investment
opportunities for St. Pete Pride.
- Old Business
- New Business 7.1. Elections
- 7.1.1. Scion Provenzano nominated Stanley Solomons and Rick Robinson to a two year term on the Board of Directors. Seconded by Donald Painter. No objection.
- 7.1.2. Stanley Solomons was nominated to the position of treasurer for a two year term by Donald Painter. Seconded by Susan McGrath. No objection.
- 7.1.3. Donald Painter nominated Mark O’Hara to a one year term as Board Secretary. Seconded by Scion Provenzano. No objections.
7.3.1. TIGLFF 2-10 October 8. Adjournment